The Canadian Centre for Men and Families jointly with the Canadian Centre for Abuse Awareness proudly invite you to attend our Healing Journeys Conference from October 20th to October 22nd. This conference will bring together survivors, along with professionals, service providers and activists, to discuss improvement in services and advocacy for male victims of violence, abuse and trauma.
Thursday October 20 from 6pm to 9pm (FREE):
• A special public opening event featuring survivors of trauma and abuse.
Friday October 21 from 9am to 5pm:
Special guest speakers, Panels and Workshops, including:
• Tracy Clarke, Manager of Victims Services (Ontario);
• Yvonne Bergman, St. Michael’s Hospital;
• Loretta Merritt, lawyer with Torkin Manes LLP;
• Michelle Squires, Legal Aid Ontario;
• Lynne MacDonell, A Time for Men.
Saturday October 22 from 9am to 4pm
• Day of Recovery for Male Survivors of Sexual Abuse